Golf at the Handara Golf
Handara Golf & Resort, located in the highlands of Bedugul, offers some of the most spectacular golfing on the island. Masterfully designed by famous international golfer and course architect Peter Thomson and voted by Golf Magazine as “One of the 50 Greatest Holes in the World”, Handara is the only golf course in Asia with its location set in an extinct volcano. Stay at Villa Bossi on the beach in North Bali and discover one of the greatest golf courses of Asia!
The perfect day for golfers staying at Villa Bossi? Get up early, enjoy the journey from the villa to the Handara Golf & Resort via the spectacular rice paddies of Munduk, play the 18-hole course and, upon your return to the villa, relax at the swimming pool with a cool beer or enjoy a soothing Balinese massage.
Handara Golf & Resort
- 18-hole green fee
- Personal caddy per player
- Cart (for 2 players)
- Full set club rental: IDR 500,000
- Golf shoes: IDR 100,000
- Practice balls: IDR 50,000
- Driving range lesson: IDR 400,000 / hour
- On course playing lesson (18 holes): IDR 900,000
- Reservations: either online via website or call + 62 362 342 26 46
- Early tee times are recommended as rain is more likely in the afternoon (mountains)
- Payment by cash or credit card but an extra charge is added for credit card payments